Mato Grosso translates to great woods. Located in central Brazil and is the 3rd largest state in the country.
Orla do Porto in Cuiabá
A beautiful 1.3 kilometers stretch of colorful houses and restaurants on the banks of Cuiabá River.
1. Taste the local cuisines
2. Bike around town
3. People watch and / or mingle with the locals
One of the most important ecosystem in the planet, one of the world’s largest wetlands
( a large area of land covered with swamp or marsh ) and one of the best places for seeing wildlife. A UNESCO World Heritage site since 2000.
4. Stay in a fazenda
5. Explore the wetlands in a boat
6. Game viewing
7. Enjoy a National Geographic-inspired photography
Chapada dos Guimarães National Park
Caves, ponds, waterfalls, cliffs, trails – and so much more of amazing nature.
8.Hike the trails and visit caves
9. Stand on the marked stone in Mirante da Geodésia – the geographic center of South America
10. Bathe in one of the waterfalls
11. Sunset viewing on a mountain top